This is a good way to use arugula (rocket) salad. I am not a big fan of raw arugula. I think it tastes too strong and over-powering. However, blended with some garlic and olive oil makes it very mild and enjoyable.
- 100g arugula (rocket) salad
- 1 clove of garlic
- 2 tbs olive oil
- 1 lemon, zested and juiced
- salt and pepper to taste
- Place the salad, garlic, lemon zest and juice in a food processor or blender. Pulse a few times to break up all the ingredients.
- Slowly start streaming olive oil in the mixture and keep blending until the mixture becomes a paste. Check for seasoning and adjust.
- Serve with pasta, meat, or toasted bread and enjoy!